STAND DOWN – Let’s Roll Over Play Dead

Let’s Roll Over Play Dead

During my news tenure at KOTK Portland I was called in on the day of the September 11t, attacks and remember very well what had transpired on that day. I was told that I was supposed to come in and do a round the clock vigil of the teletype and internet for all stories pertaining to the attacks. My awareness was turned up as my body was responding caffeine and adrenaline. My body had ached from a hangover that u was nursing. At the time I was a heavy drinker and smoker and while being a radio talk show host was a sedentary job, my body received one hell of a work out on that day.
The news was chaotic and at the time we were all wondering what was happening with the President, where was the Vice president? Did we have leadership? And the biggest question was “Where were our defenses? Where were the planes that were supposed to be scrambled and were they able to shoot the planes out of the sky?

Slowly we were receiving more information. Between each bit of information we were transfixed watching the loop of the planes hitting the towers from every angle. It was estimated that on that day Most Americans exposed themselves to 18 hours of watching the towers come down. Over and over we watched a hijacked plane hot the tower again and again. Soon we were seeing different angles, tighter shots, bodies falling fiery debris. It was like we were watching a horrific movie, unbelievable, and shocking.
Meanwhile the President was scheduled for a soft event after an intelligence briefing where he may have been tipped off that there was an enhanced threat opportunity for a terrorist attack. The soft event was an appearance at an elementary school and then a press conference soon after. One of the major discrepancies is when Bush was told of the plane attacks. Many will say that he found out in the classroom; however there were many reports that claimed that Bush was aware of the first plane hitting the tower while arriving at the school in Sarasota Florida.
The first media reports of Flight 11’s crash into the World Trade Center began around 8:48 eastern time, two minutes after the crash happened. CNN broke into its regular programming at that time though other networks, such as ABC, took a few more minutes to begin reporting. So within minutes, millions of Americans were aware of the story.
Are we supposed to believe that President Bush supposedly remained unaware for another ten minutes? The time line of the event shows that he ignored the first report and knew about it when he arrived
There were people at the school that also heard of the news before president Bush arrived. Around 8:50, Tampa Bay’s Channel 8 reporter Jackie Barron was on the phone with her mother, who mentioned the first news reports. At almost the same time, Brian Goff, a Fox reporter from Tampa, heard the same thing on his cell phone.
Bush did nothing; he stood down and pretended to be ignorant to the event. Bush even claimed that he first heard the news from Andy card at the school. However there were even aides that were talking about the accident, even saying that all evidence pointed to an attack. Bush’s personal assistant, while giving the president some final instructions as they walked to the school, remarked, “Andy Card says, ‘By the way, an aircraft flew into the World Trade Center. Bush acted as if nothing happened and reacted with no emotion it was as if he was focusing on the event with the kids. Looking back perhaps the president was suffering from shock. He walked into the room, smiled at the children and pretended like nothing was happening.
The president was watching the Children recite and sound out words. The event was a demonstration of a federal reading program. The children were sounding out words in the room. It has been reported that the children were told to say the words “Kite” “Hit” “Steel” “Plane” “Must.”
Andy Card then walked into the room whispered in the president’s ear – it was then we began to see the look of worry on his face. as if he went from being in a hypnotic state to one of concern. Yet the president still remained at the school.
Many speculate that the message was not the report of the second plane hitting the towers. It was actually a demand that he leave the room to take a call from Condoleezza Rice. As National Security Advisor, Rice had to have had as much information as anyone. By the time she spoke to Bush, she must have known that three planes had been hijacked and that the country was under attack. We know very little about the conversation—only that Rice later claimed, “The President said, what a terrible, it sounds like a terrible accident. Keep me informed.”
While many people believed he was intentionally avoiding what he already knew about the attacks, there seems to be many indications that show that the president may have suffered a mental meltdown and while in shock completely blocked out what was happening.
This may be why all operations and orders were being given somewhere from a Bunker in Virginia. The man in charge was none other than Dick Cheney, the Vice president. It was there that he conducted and directed the United States response to the terrorists.
After the planes struck the twin towers, a third hitting the Pentagon. Cheney then heard a report that a plane over Pennsylvania was heading for Washington. A military assistant asked Cheney twice for authority to shoot it down. One of the first CNN reports that was issued stated that Josh Bolton then deputy of the White house Chief of staff asked three times if there is an order to engage in firing at the plane and bringing it down, Cheney annoyed said yes confirmed.
For the past decade there have been so called nut conspiracy sites that have declared that 911 was a false flag event and that the reason there were no intercepts or attempts to bring down the errant planes that attacked Washington and New York is because NORAD was actually in the middle of an exercise where coincidentally planes were hijacked and crashed into the World Trade Center. The drills were being conducted on September 11t, 2001 and the overall sound of the radio exchanges demonstrated the confusion of those who were involved.
Many times during the event the controllers at NORAD were confused about whether the event was ‘real world” or “Input” meaning a simulation.
For more than two years after the attacks, officials with NORAD and the FAA provided inaccurate information about the response to the hijackings in testimony and media appearances. Authorities suggested that U.S. air defenses had reacted quickly; that jets had been scrambled in response to the last two hijackings and that fighters were prepared to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93 if it threatened Washington.
In fact, the commission reported a year later, audiotapes from NORAD’s Northeast headquarters and other evidence showed clearly that the military never had any of the hijacked airliners in its sights and at one point chased a phantom aircraft –American Airlines Flight 11 — long after it had crashed into the World Trade Center.
Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta was in the Presidential Emergency Operating Center with Vice President Cheney as Flight 77 approached Washington, D.C. On May 23, 2003 in front of the 9/11 Commission, Secretary Mineta testified that Cheney allowed a stand down order to remain in place as the Hijacked plane was heading towards the Pentagon.
According to Mineta– “During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, “The plane is 50 miles out.” “The plane is 30 miles out.” And when it got down to “the plane is 10 miles out,” the young man also said to the Vice President, “Do the orders still stand?” And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”
Meanwhile Bush was then ready to leave the school and phoned Dick Cheney Supposedly; during this call Bush issued an order to ground all flights within the country. However it seemed that the order had already been made. Air force one was searched and at around 9:55 it took off from the airport incredibly without a military protection escort. Even though flights were grounded there were an estimated 3000 planes still flying in the air and any one of them could have intercepted Air Force one, but miraculously there were no attempts to bring down the Presidents plane..
While on the plane it was reported that Bush again phoned Cheney and Cheney recommended that Bush “order our aircraft to shoot down these airliners that have been hijacked.” The president is the only one authorized to give an order like that but of course everything had already been done – the orders were made by Cheney. The president authorized the order to shoot down the planes. . Flight 93 was still in the air after the Bush authorization, and fighters were given orders to shoot it down if necessary. President Bush thought that he was responsible for Flight 93 going down. He told Matt Lauer in an interview that he had a sick feeling that it was brought down by the air force fighter planes. It was later reported that it was brought down by the passengers of the plane, that they were aware of the target and decided to bring it done in an act of heroism.
The words of Tod Beamer allegedly were “Let’s Rol”l as he and several passengers decided to jump the hijacker with the bomb. The words heard during a cell phone call from the plane.
According to AT&T spokesperson Alexa Graf, cell phones are not designed for calls from the high altitudes at which most airliners normally operate. It was, in her opinion, a “fluke” that there were any calls received from flight 93 let alone the call from Todd Beamer.
There are witnesses is the rural town of Shanksville that say that what happened was exactly the way the deputy Chief had reported. The plane had been shot down and that there was nothing was left of the plane. It had disintegrated. Several reports from neighboring towns had reported hearing a screaming sound that many described as a missile. One report even included a large silver plane approaching from the south, the opposite direction of Flight 93, above the crash site at the time of the explosion. The silver plane then turned and headed back in the direction from which it had come,
While the conspiracy crowds love to focus on the twin towers and building 7 and while the other camp has compartmentalized entire story as Islamic terrorist who hated our freedoms slamming planes into targets we must come to a more haunting conclusion. That is the whole 9/11 case will be argued and theorized into one big cipher.
The official story from government does not stand up to scrutiny.

Listen to this Episode

Listen Live on Aftermath FM

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest